Mobile Home Insurance
Mobile Home Insurance
Home Sweet (Mobile) Home
Regardless of the size, shape or type of structure, we know that your home is your castle. While mobile/manufactured homes are not covered under a standard homeowners policy, that doesn’t mean you can’t get great coverage!
As an independent insurance agency, we have access to many mobile/manufactured home insurance policies that many single-company insurance agencies just don’t have.
These policies provide coverage not just for your mobile home itself, but for associated structures as well. These can include everything from a garage to a shed to fencing.
When it comes to insurance for myself and family I go with only one thing – peace of mind that’s what I call NHC Insurance. I have our home, autos and personal property all with NHC.
The professional service and response that I get every time I talk to Julia Burdick is number one. I know that when I hang up the phone it’s taken care of – peace of mind.
What You Need to Know
Get to know the coverage options available through NHC Insurance Service’s Mobile/Manufactured Home Insurance:
- Comprehensive Coverage: This means we cover most direct, sudden and accidental physical losses like: fire, lightning, explosion, vandalism, landslide, falling objects, explosion, attempted or actual burglary or robbery, water damage from bursting pipes, damage by wild or stray animals, collapse from the weight of ice and snow, and wind or hail damage.
- Optional Replacement Cost: Purchase Optional Replacement Cost coverage and get a settlement that reflects the cost to replace the damaged items with new property of comparable material and quality, without any deduction for depreciation. In most states, you can receive up to an additional 20% of the amount of insurance for your home if needed to replace your home!
- Agreed Loss Settlement: If your home is destroyed by an insured loss, you receive the full amount of insurance for your home (minus any applicable deductible). No hassles.
- Liability Coverage: This provides coverage if you’re found legally responsible for an accident that causes injury or property damage to someone who doesn’t live in your home. It covers costs like their medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damage.
- Additional Living Expenses
- Trees, shrubs, plants and lawns
- Debris removal
- Emergency Removal Service and Emergency Repair after a loss
- Credit card and check forgery
- Fire Department service
- Food spoilage coverage
Popular coverage options to choose from:
- Hobby farm or ranch liability
- Identity fraud expense and management including monitoring
- Incidental business liability
- Personal injury
- Water damage from sewers and drains
- Earthquake coverage
- Trip coverage when moving your home
- Personal Liability coverage on additional residences
- Scheduled Personal Property coverage
- Replacement cost coverage (mobile home, other structures and personal belongings)
Talk with NHC Insurance Services today to identify the best combination of coverage, value and price just for you.
Wow, such a great business. I have all of our 3 cars insured with them. Our agent, Julia, is always so helpful, quick to reply, and is always thinking of ways to save money for us on our policy. I honestly cannot think of any reason to ever switch over to another insurance carrier.
Even if I were to find slightly lower rates, I would still stick with NHC because of how well they treat me. They indeed know how to create customer loyalty.
By the way, I don’t think many other insurance companies out there can beat their rates. I won’t throw any numbers out there, but I was completely shocked (in a good way) when I found out how cheap it was to add my wife’s car and my second car onto the policy. I would 100% recommend this place to my friends and family.
Get Started Today
Ready to talk? We’re here when you need us
Sign up for our Newsletter
If you’d like to receive periodic entertaining and informative updates from NHC, please enter your email address below. Each month we’ll share tips on how to lower your premiums, showcase new blog topics and keep you up to date on the latest products and service options. Your information is encrypted and stored securely. We promise to never share or sell your information.