RV & ATV Insurance
RV & ATV Insurance
Hit the Open Road
Whether you’re an every-weekend warrior or you only use your Recreational Vehicle a couple times a year, RV Insurance can protect you. From motorhomes, travel trailers, campers and even your horse trailers – NHC can help. Consider the following when shopping for RV Insurance:
- RVs that are for personal, recreational use can be insured for up to 250 days per year. This gives you plenty of time to travel south and enjoy some warmer winter weather or that extended vacation.
- Liability coverage provides you with Bodily Injury and Property Damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage and more. Coverage varies by state.
- You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- Stated Value – market value/actual cash value of the RV
- Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost – we will replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it
- Consider Vacation Liability coverage for when you stop driving and start using your recreational vehicle as a temporary residence. Some policies can include additional coverage for physical damage in Mexico.
- Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected.
- Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation and meal coverage if needed.
When it comes to insurance for myself and family I go with only one thing – peace of mind that’s what I call NHC Insurance. I have our home, autos and personal property all with NHC.
The professional service and response that I get every time I talk to Julia Burdick is number one. I know that when I hang up the phone it’s taken care of – peace of mind.
NHC Insurance Services is a top notch company. Their people are very knowledgeable, extremely service oriented and last but not least very friendly.
I have used NHC for approximately 20 years and my experience with Nancy Collinge and Julia Burdick has been outstanding.
- Ask if customer assistance is available 24/7 to answer all your insurance questions. In the event you have a loss, the insurance companies we work with have skilled claims teams who will work with you to get your RV repaired and back on the road.
- Other additional coverage can include: Accident forgiveness, pet coverage, diminishing deductible, and more.
- Discounts can lower your premium. Ask us at NHC Insurance Services whether you qualify for safe driver discounts, original owner discounts, package discounts and more.
- You can save money if you insure more than one item with a single company, including your Home, Cars, Motorcycles, Classic cars and Boats. It will also simplify your life.
When you’re getting ready to hit the road, NHC Insurance Services can help make your good times in the great outdoors stress-free knowing that you’re covered. Give us a shout or fill out the Request a Quote form on this page.
A long time friend did me a huge favor, he gave me Renee’s phone number, and said, you will never change your auto insurance agent!
After 3 years, I have no worries, I have all the help I ever could need, it only takes a phone call while I am on the road, and my insurance needs are taken care of. No more worries! Now, I recommend my friends and family to Renee!
ATV, Dirt Bike, Golf Cart, Snowmobile, and more
There’s no shortage of ways to get outside in California. Whether you’re hitting the trail, the links, or just the great outdoors, the last thing you want to worry about is whether your insurance policy has you protected.
NHC Insurance Services can help you get the specialized coverage you need for your specialized vehicles. We can help you protect your investment and let you focus on having fun.
Are your off-road toys covered?
- ATV (All-terrain vehicle) insurance
- Dirt bike insurance
- Dune buggy insurance
- Golf cart insurance
- Snowmobile insurance
- Any other motorsports insurance
Not Sure You Need ATV, Golf Cart, Snowmobile, or other Motorsports Insurance?
Most specialized vehicles aren’t covered under your standard auto or home insurance policies, especially when you aren’t on your own property. What’s more, many national, state, or other public parks in California require specialty vehicle riders to be properly insured.
Want to keep your Snowmobile, Dirt Bike, ATV, Golf Cart & other Motorsports Insurance costs down?
Several factors can affect the cost of insuring a specialty vehicle. So what can you can keep your rates low?
- Be safe. If you have violations on your driving record or claims on your insurance policy, your rates will likely be higher.
- Choose your vehicle carefully. Some models of ATVs, snowmobiles, dirt bikes or other off-road vehicles are considered more aggressive machines, and typically cost more to insure.
- Own More Than One. With many carriers you can receive a discount if you insure more than one specialty vehicle on your policy.
Good Coverage. Great Times
Every specialty vehicle policy is unique, but the following is a quick rundown of the some of the options included in most ATV, snowmobile, dirt bike, golf cart, and other off-road vehicle insurance policies:
- Collision coverage – pays for covered damage to your vehicle when in a collision with another vehicle or other object.
- Property damage liability coverage – insures you against certain damages caused to another person’s property while operating your vehicle. This coverage may also provide you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you.
- Bodily injury liability coverage – insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your vehicle. This coverage also may provide you with a legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than collision – like fire, theft, or vandalism.
Let us help make sure you’re covered when you hit the trail – contact us today to find out how to get the best price and value on the Motorsports Insurance that’s right for you.
Get Started Today
Ready to talk? We’re here when you need us
Sign up for our Newsletter
If you’d like to receive periodic entertaining and informative updates from NHC, please enter your email address below. Each month we’ll share tips on how to lower your premiums, showcase new blog topics and keep you up to date on the latest products and service options. Your information is encrypted and stored securely. We promise to never share or sell your information.